Miramar – 2* Hotel
Set in beautiful secluded gardens, the warm and friendly, family run Hotel Miramar offers magnificent views
across St Brelades Bay, which is 300 metres away, The hotel is right beside the local bus stop to St. Aubin,
St. Helier and Corbiere, which are only a ten minute drive away. While the local popular shopping centre is
only a ten minute walk away. St. Brelades Bay beach itself is one of Jersey’s finest, and is within a few
minutes walk downhill from the hotel, where a selection of water sports and activities are available. There
is free on-site parking, which makes the hotel an ideal property for self drivers.
All of the hotel’s 38 bedrooms are well appointed and comfortably furnished. Each room is centrally heated
with its own private bath or shower and toilet, television, tea making facilities, radio intercom and baby
The hotel’s dining room overlooks the Bay, offering an ideal setting to enjoy the excellent and varied table
d’hôte menu. Children’s meals are available between 6.30pm and 7.00pm prior to the main dinner sitting.
There is a light and airy conservatory where guests can relax and enjoy an aperitif or after dinner drink. The
hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sun terrace where guests can soak up the sun
by the poolside and enjoy a snack or afternoon tea
For those clients wishing to hire a car for the week, the hotel has a large car park for guests’ use.
* Free Parking at Gloucestershire Airport for the duration of the holiday
* Return Flights from Gloucestershire Airport to Jersey including all taxes and luggage
* Return Flights from Jersey including all taxes, and luggage
* Transfer to/from Airport to/from your chosen hotel
* 7 nights accommodation Saturday – Saturday (service charges and local taxes incl.)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Guernsey)
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise Single supplements may apply.
All bookings are subject to Organised Sport & Event Travel Limited Standard Terms and Conditions.
As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must have travel insurance prior to departure.
|Prices Per Person
(To book please press “add to cart” and update the number of people travelling on the checkout page)
from £568 – £626