Monterey Hotel – 3* Hotel
A key feature of the property is the luxury indoor pool complex, including: steam room, spa bath and mini gym. There is also a large outdoor pool for guests to use as well as lovely gardens to relax in. All of the bedrooms are ensuite and are bright and airy in décor. Room facilities’ include tea/coffee making facilities, satellite television, radio, telephone and a hairdryer. There is also free Wi-Fi available in the entire hotel. The hotel has a generous car park for residents, two lifts serving all floors and an entertainment programme on certain nights in season.
The hotel’s restaurant Gordini’s has undergone a major refurbishment and serves traditional and European dishes as well as a freshly prepared menu each evening. A comfortable, open plan, bar area serves bar lunches and is open all day. The hotel also has excellent lounges to relax in.
* Free Parking at Gloucestershire Airport for the duration of the holiday
* Return Flights from Gloucestershire Airport to Jersey including all taxes and luggage
* Return Flights from Jersey including all taxes, and luggage
* Transfer to/from Airport to/from your chosen hotel
* 7 nights accommodation Saturday – Saturday (service charges and local taxes incl.)
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Services of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Guernsey)
* ATOL protection fees
* Car rental is available from £135 per week for a basic small car such as a Ford KA.
Prices subject to change and availability
Prices are based on two people sharing a twin room/double room on b&b basis otherwise Single supplements may apply.
All bookings are subject to Organised Sport & Event Travel Limited Standard Terms and Conditions.
As part of Standard Terms & Conditions, all passengers must have travel insurance prior to departure.
|Book Online – Secure Payments processed through Sagepay|
|Standard||2 night B&B
Fri – Sun package
Prices Per Person
(To book please press “add to cart” and update the number of people travelling on the checkout page)