[tab title=”Hotel “]
Ski Weekends and short breaks are the prefect solution for those who are limited for time, but still want to enjoy 3-4 days skiing. They also allow you to take 203 breaks throughout the season without having to use up all of your valuable holiday entitlement.
Ski Weekends are fast becoming the last thing in client entertainment. The great outdoors clears your mind and offers the right environment to develop relationships in a relaxed and informal setting.
With some of the best resorts in the Alps just over an hours drive or less than 20 minutes by helicopter, from the airport, it means minimum time spent travelling and the maximum time spent skiing.
For those really short for time – how about a day skiing?
[/tab] [tab title=”What’s Included”]
OSET Ski Weekend or Short Break Packages typically include the following:
* Return Flights from your chosen airport including all taxes and luggage
* Transfer to/from Airport to your chosen accommodation
* 3-4 nights accommodation in a luxury chalet or hotel with en-suite facilities including all service charges and local taxes incl.
* Breakfast (and dinner if on a Half Board package)
* Once you get to you resort and checked in to your accommodation, we will have arranged all of your skis, boots and passes, so that you can start skiing without delay. of an OSET Representative throughout the week (provided by our partners in Isle of Man)
* ATOL protections for your security and peach of mine.
* Access to the best resorts and après ski venues
* Services of an OSET SKI Representative or local agent throughout your stay.
Optional extras available (at a supplement):
* Hire a guide to show you around the best pistes and trails, allowing you to make the most of your precious skiing time
* Pre-arranged lunch or dinner at a mountain restaurant, for a fondue, roulette or other local culinary dish
* The following activities:
- Husky Sleighs
- Ice Driving
- Igloo Evening
- Parasailing Snow
- shoe hiking
[/tab] [tab title=”Photo Gallery”]